Find the perfect Camcorder with these Tips & Hints! You can save up to 90%!
1) Do not use quotes around your phrases when performing a search. Also, using special characters like \" & , +, etc will produce negative results.
2) There is no need to use promotional words like Discount, Sale, or Deal when performing a search. More times than not, these types of words don’t return any products because the word usually isn’t included within the product’s title/description. Keep in mind that all video cameras listed on our website are discounted so there is no advantage to including these words in your search anyways.
3) Not getting enough results? If your search does not produce enough results then please try to broaden your search query a little by using less search terms.
If you previously used: Flip Camera
Try: Flip Ultra HD
4) Too many search results? If your search returned several purses, but none of them are similar to what you are shopping for then please consider submitting another search query using a more specific phrase. It’s suggested that you use one or two words that describe one or two of the following camcorder features: manufacturer of video camera (e.g. Flip, Panasonic, Kodak etc.); desired size; amount of storage; and types of recording methods (e.g. Flash Memory, Hard Drive, DVD, etc).
If your previous search was: Flip
Try: Flip Mino HD 8GB
5) Looking for Lower Prices?
NOTE: Depending on the camcorder you are searching for sometimes this tip will not bring back any results. Have you considered purchasing a slightly used (Like New) video camcorder? You can find many discounted name brand video cameras that have only been used a few times and are in excellent condition. You'll typically save up to 75% purchasing barely used camcorders. All you need to do is add one of the below phrases to the front of your original search attempt.
- Like New
- Barely Used
- Used Once
- NIB (stands for New in Box)
Using the above word strings in your searches should always result in a list of cheaper priced offers. If you take the time to perform search queries incorporating each phrase (from the above list) you'll significantly increase your chances of finding a great deal! Here's a hint, each of the above phrases could possibly trigger different discounted offers so why not try all combinations!